forums

welcome! please login or register.

Welcome to the new Courting Disaster! (1 comments)

Welcome to the new Courting Disaster!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 02:41 PM

I've made a few changes to the old Courting Disaster Web site -- changes that I think you're going to enjoy.

For starters, the chat is no longer hidden behind a Shoutbox. The weekly questions will be listed in this space and can be answered by clicking on "Read/Post Comments" below.

Once you've registered, you can join the chat and pose other topics for discussion.

Your personal information will not be made public. Only the information you choose to share will be visible to others.

Also: Check out the cool RSS feed by clicking "RSS" above the comic. This is a great way to keep up with the latest comics and blog posts.

Finally, as you can see to the right, you can sign up to have the comic e-mailed to you for free once a week. The e-mail will include the comic and all recent blog posts.

Enjoy! And don't hesitate to point of bugs as they appear!

JohnSmallBerries
Lover

Jan 2008
Bugs (Score: 1)
posted Friday, January 04, 2008 - 09:31 AM (#39915)
And don't hesitate to point of bugs as they appear!
When you've been going back through the archive, the "Today>>" button doesn't work. (I know you can click on the CD logo in the upper left corner of the page, but a nonfunctional button seems like a bug to me.)

Also, when registering for this site, although the "why the hell do you need this info?" section says it's optional to indicate your sex, the registration form complains of an invalid value if you leave the "gender" dropdown at "-".
Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.