forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

Am I... ?

Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:00 AM

Bad news: There's no new comic this week. Good news: We've got a new question to discuss.

A reader writes... I'm 26 and I've had girlfriends before but we've never gone all the way. I was going to this time, and it was going great, I was enjoying it and she was, up until I didn't finish. She was very supportive but I'm worried to try again because I'm worried the same thing will happen. I don't know why I didn't finish the last time (wasn't nervous or drunk), given everything seemed perfect and I was ready. I know gay men can finish with women and I know mine does work, so I'm wondering why I didn't? Could it be I'm gay and don't realize it? I've never been attracted to a man before and I've been attracted to many females and had feelings for them (and still do). Yet given there is absolutely nothing wrong with her and what we were doing (and what we were doing for quite a while), why couldn't I?

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.