forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Don't cheat on this poll (cheat before it): (5 comments)

POLL: Don't cheat on this poll (cheat before it)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 12:00 AM

Do your best Joey Greco impersonation and take the cheaters quiz.
POLL: Cheaters poll

20% (36) I took (him/her) back and it was worth it.

13% (24) I took (him/her) back and it was good for a while, then it fizzled.

10% (19) I took (him/her) back and it failed from the get go.

4% (8) I didn't take (him/her) back and I have regretted it since.

50% (87) I didn’t take (him/her) back and I know it was the right decision.
174 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
CasualNotice
Lover

Jun 2008
Re: Don't cheat on this poll (cheat before it) (Score: 1)
posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 07:10 AM (#47895)

I didn't actually get the opportunity to make a choice. My first wife cheated on me AND she left me. Live and reflect.

Locked profile
smparadox
Lover

Mar 2009
posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 08:20 AM (#47897)
In Response to CasualNotice (#47895):

I've never been cheated on - I haven't been particularly lucky in love until I met my wife, and she has been luck enough to more than make up for any previous deficit...
Locked profile
akkhima
Lover

Apr 2009
posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 11:57 AM (#47904)

Yeah, I've never been cheated on - kind of cheated myself, though. But none of the options apply to me.

Locked profile
Veldan
Lover

Mar 2009
posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 07:43 PM (#47916)

Cheated on eachother at the same time. Forgave eachother and then it was 2 horrible (rather loveless) years before we finally split up, we both started going out with the people we cheated with and have never been happier. Life is a strange thing...

Locked profile
Caffeine
Lover

Feb 2009
posted Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 02:54 AM (#47918)

It's not so much that my ex cheated on me, but that he expected me to "cheat" on him with his "guru", should that guy request it. (Besides, he told me I was possessed by two demons and they would perform an exorcism on me and afterwards we would have the most spiritual of all relationships and so could never have any physical action going on, but for this he would get his own harem and I would be given to his "guru" and maybe other guys... I thought about it for a moment, said "Thank you" and threw him out of my life. (^v^) )

With the guy I met right after that I have been happy for almost two years now, and he doesn't care about my "demons" (we do the flat share thing, the demons and I *g*). What can I say? Life is good!

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.