forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: It's Not Working Out

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 08:46 AM

A reader writes... Q: My guy got laid off his job in January. And ever since, he's been sitting around the house in the same T-shirt and gym shorts. He's getting fat. He has stopped shaving. When I come home from work, he's sitting in front of the computer playing video games. He stays up all night playing those stupid games. I've almost had it. I don't want to break up with him since he's the father of my son, but he's starting to turn me off. What should I do?
POLL: What's the best way to help improve the mood of your lover?

18% (150) Seduction

7% (59) Humor

12% (99) Comisserate

3% (32) Give them space

14% (119) Take them out on the town

0% (0) Buy them a gift

18% (150) You can't

25% (210) Other
819 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s1_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181