forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: With Friends Like These...

Friday, October 30, 2009 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I recently went out to a bar and drank way too much. My girlfriends did not want to babysit me, so they called one of my good guy-friends to come get me. I have known him for years and trusted completely. I woke up naked in his bed the following day. When I asked him what happened, he said that I was all over him and wanted sex really bad. I have had one-night stands, but let's just say that I am not attracted to him at all. Now I don't know what to do. My girlfriends said that I could barely walk when I left. I don't see how I could have been well enough for sex. On the other hand, I feel extremely guilty for thinking such a negative thing about a friend. Should I just try to forget about this and move on?

POLL: This woman needs to...

2% (58) Find new girlfriends

1% (29) Find a new male friend

21% (449) Learn to drink responsibly

0% (15) Take a pregnancy test

2% (48) Get an STD screening

3% (79) Talk to a counsellor about date rape

66% (1364) All of the above
2042 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181