forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Indecision may or may not be his problem...

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I am a 50-year-old male who still loves his junior high school sweetheart. She married someone else, but we have kept in contact off and on; at times I've been her lover. Two years ago, she got divorced. I thought this was our chance to be together. We began seeing each other, but she seemed to be holding back. Then she told me that she's not the person that I used to know. I felt we didn't have a true relationship because there were times when she just wasn't around. Eventually, I began a friendship with a new woman. But my sweetheart wanted me back, so now I am seeing both. My sweetheart gives me what I need in the bedroom. My new friend gives me what I want outside the bedroom. I am ashamed. My heart is still for my ex-sweetheart, while my head says that I should be with the new woman -- a good woman who is relationship-oriented like me.

POLL: You have to choose between two potential life partners. One is amazing sexually, but hard to live with. The other is wonderful to be in a relationship with, but lukewarm in the sack. Which do you choose?

3% (52) I'm a man and I say: The sexual tiger. Life will always be exciting.

53% (704) I'm a man and I say: The solid relationship. Bedroom skills can be taught.

0% (7) I'm a woman and I say: The sexual tiger. Life will always be exciting.

9% (124) I'm a woman and I say: The solid relationship. Bedroom skills can be taught.

32% (428) Neither. You need both in a partner
1315 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.