forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Indecision may or may not be his problem...

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I am a 50-year-old male who still loves his junior high school sweetheart. She married someone else, but we have kept in contact off and on; at times I've been her lover. Two years ago, she got divorced. I thought this was our chance to be together. We began seeing each other, but she seemed to be holding back. Then she told me that she's not the person that I used to know. I felt we didn't have a true relationship because there were times when she just wasn't around. Eventually, I began a friendship with a new woman. But my sweetheart wanted me back, so now I am seeing both. My sweetheart gives me what I need in the bedroom. My new friend gives me what I want outside the bedroom. I am ashamed. My heart is still for my ex-sweetheart, while my head says that I should be with the new woman -- a good woman who is relationship-oriented like me.

POLL: You have to choose between two potential life partners. One is amazing sexually, but hard to live with. The other is wonderful to be in a relationship with, but lukewarm in the sack. Which do you choose?

3% (52) I'm a man and I say: The sexual tiger. Life will always be exciting.

53% (704) I'm a man and I say: The solid relationship. Bedroom skills can be taught.

0% (7) I'm a woman and I say: The sexual tiger. Life will always be exciting.

9% (124) I'm a woman and I say: The solid relationship. Bedroom skills can be taught.

32% (428) Neither. You need both in a partner
1315 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181