forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Look into my thighs...: (4 comments)

POLL: Look into my thighs...

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: After reading your column about the older woman’s loss of sex drive, I’d like to add an additional idea, one that I use to create deep long-lasting pleasure for the lady: Have you ever tried hypnosis? I have used it, creating pleasure for multiple orgasms, i.e. five, 10 or more in one evening. Being 65 and on blood pressure medication, I am no longer able to “perform,” and have added this into the art of making “love” and giving the lady pleasure. I get a great amount of satisfaction from giving complete, honest pleasure to my partner.

POLL: Hypnosis for better sex?

2% (20) I tried it and it works!

2% (16) I tried it and it doesn't work!

60% (457) I'd love to try it

34% (259) I wouldn't try it
752 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
abb3w
Lover

Jan 2008
Re: Look into my thighs... (Score: 0)
posted Friday, September 10, 2010 - 09:50 AM (#56938)

It works better if your partner has a serious submissive streak. It also requires a pretty serious level of trust.

Unfortunately, more than a few of the how-to instructions floating around the internet are (in a word) crap. (Unsurprisingly, the subliminal hypnosis stuff appears to be ALL crap.) I found Weitzenhoffer's 1957 book "General Techniques of Hypnotism" to be a high-quality resource on the general theory and practice of hypnosis, but can be hard to track down. Abe Books seems to have a couple copies at the moment, however.

Locked profile
Stevarooni
Lover

Jun 2008
posted Friday, September 10, 2010 - 11:03 AM (#56939)

If you've gone to a doctor to fix what's medically wonky, done what you can to spice things up sexually, and are truly devoted to one another...yeah, there's tons of trust involved if one could induce a hypnotic state, but if it doesn't hurt anyone else (and doesn't build unrealistic expectations in your partner), why not?

Locked profile
vorlonagent
Lover

Oct 2009
posted Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:10 PM (#56941)

Where's the "Ummmmm...thanks for sharing" choice??

Locked profile
SirQ
Lover

Sep 2010
posted Friday, September 17, 2010 - 06:42 AM (#56982)
In Response to abb3w (#56938):

Try "Look into My Eyes: How to Use Hypnosis to Bring Out the Best in Your Sex Life" by Peter Masters (published in 2001 I think). It is exactly what we're talking about here.

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.