forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Inter-orifice romance

Friday, September 17, 2010 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I was approached at work by a girl I was very attracted to. She gave me her number and we went out two times in three days. Both dates, she told me how much she liked me and wanted to be with me and I felt the same. I had a vacation planned with friends the following week. When I returned she acted if she was annoyed that I didn’t call her during my vacation and blew me off. I texted her one time while away. Since we had only gone out twice, I didn’t think it was a huge deal, but I apologized. I even gave her flowers. Well, because I didn’t call her when I was on vacation, it opened the door for her to reunite with her ex, and now she wants nothing to do with me. There are several problems here: Her sister works for me and because I feel I have been played, I have not been as pleasant to her. How do I handle both sisters at work?

POLL: It is never, ever OK to date someone at work...

35% (464) I'm a man, and I say, "Yes! This is NEVER a good idea!"

44% (585) I'm a man, and I say, "Well... sometimes..."

7% (97) I'm a man, and I say, "No! It's perfectly OK!"

4% (59) I'm a woman, and I say, "Yes! This is NEVER a good idea!"

7% (103) I'm a woman, and I say, "Well... sometimes..."

0% (10) I'm a woman, and I say, "No! It's perfectly OK!"
1318 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.