forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Ring-a-ding-ding: (8 comments)

POLL: Ring-a-ding-ding

Friday, September 24, 2010 - 05:29 PM

A reader writes... Q: I just started dating a woman who suggested I get a penis ring. I couldn’t tell if she was joking or not. I didn’t ask her why she said that, because I wasn’t sure how to take what she said. Is this is something I should try?
POLL: Should he get a ring for his thing?

47% (477) No! Those things are dangerous!

47% (483) Try it! You might like it!

4% (49) Yes! Those things are great!
1009 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
BlueD
Lover

May 2009
Re: Ring-a-ding-ding (Score: 0)
posted Friday, September 24, 2010 - 07:04 PM (#57056)

Well, wearing a Ring will harden your erection - and prolong the erectile performance by slightly reducing the feeling in your privates.
At least that is what it did for me an some occasions.

Physiologically it does that by reducing the efferent bloodflow through the superficial veins, without cutting off the instream through the deep artries.

But like the feeling, when you cut off the bloodstream in one of your fingers with a rubber band, I found it quite uncofortable after, say fifteen minutes, max.

So whyever she proposed it....
-maybe she just likes gadgets in bed,
-or she felt your erection should be harder(do you remenber if you have been fully engorged?),
-or both your genitalia are not so well matched in size and she hopes to compensate for that by using a ring,
-or it all went far to fast for her and she has made the experience that men last longer with a ring....

I dont know and it does not have to say, that she did not enjoy your dalliance. But in my personal opinion - I dont like the rings.

If you are too fast, learn self-control. Slowing condoms or ointments are avaliable on the market.

If your too slow or kinda flabby, dont drink on those occasions, it reduces erectile functions. Or ask yourself why that is so.
Stress can be a cause, or you simply are not that into her. Or you are adipose or there is a medical problem....

And finally -If you dont see a problem - ask her if she does.
Maybe she really just likes playthings.

Locked profile
DanialArin
Lover

Apr 2009
posted Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 12:55 PM (#57059)
In Response to BlueD (#57056):

I got the impression the original poster was referring to a "Prince Albert" piercing...

Locked profile
NunyaBidness
Lover

Apr 2008
Re: Ring-a-ding-ding (Score: 1)
posted Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 01:24 PM (#57060)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Whether or not you get a sharpened piece of steel jammed through your tool is entirely up to you. If she's suggesting it, she should be willing to cough up the cash.

Of course, it's still up to you. But I wouldn't go with some fad that has potentially serious repercussions (infection, tissue damage, nerve damage) because some chick thinks it's a neat idea.

If she want to jab sharpened steel through parts of her own anatomy, that's her business.

My response would be, "How about I not?"

Look at it this way: Would you have her name tattooed on your arm? If not, then extraneous holes in the body should be out of the question.

Locked profile
Qumquat
Lover

Mar 2010
posted Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 03:01 AM (#57061)

Like BlueD I assumed the poster meant a Cock ring. If that is the case, why not try it, the risk is fairly low as long as you follow the directions, and some of them add some interesting effects (note: in my experience the vibrating ones with the vibrator running parallel to the floor do not work that well, namely cause the vagina runs the other direction)

If he really was talking a "prince albert" then... ummm... not unless you know her REALLLLLLY well, and even then give it both a second and a third thought.

-Qq

Locked profile
MarauderDeuce
Lover

Sep 2010
posted Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 08:11 AM (#57062)

I fear for this one the simple answer is that we don't have enough info to advise one way or the other.

Is it a cock-ring or a Prince Albert?

Is the reader experienced with sex toys?

If the the piercing then is he someone who already has a selection of piercing or someone who's a virgin as it were.

Personally I'm without piercings and if the missus suggested I get an Albert I'd most likely tell her to fuck off. Although if she could make a real strong argument for what she'd be doing on her part there's a slight possibility that I'd at least consider the request.

Would have to be an incredible offer though. :)

Locked profile
ProtoMickey
Lover

Sep 2010
posted Monday, September 27, 2010 - 11:55 PM (#57067)

What I want to know is why you're seriously considering a suggestion like this from someone you only *just started* dating.

Locked profile
Darkness
Lover

Mar 2010
posted Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 01:10 PM (#57146)

Buy it and try with the lady, if you don't like it just throw at garbage. Maybe you are good enough at the bed that she want to experience more, or not.

Locked profile
Archwright
Lover

Oct 2010
posted Friday, October 01, 2010 - 10:33 AM (#57221)

I'm going to assume we're talking about erectile aids here.

There are a variety of types of cock-rings. Snap rings and solid rings. As for snaps, get something with a little give. Avoid the leather snap-on ones, since they do not stretch and shrink after they get wet. The advantage of this kind is that you can put the ring on at any time, even after you are hard.

If you are going to use a solid ring, get a durable silicone one (like what dildos are made of). Some of these even have a little tab on them that rubs your taint, which helps offset the loss of sensation and creates a strong orgasm later. With this variety you'll need to put it on when you are flaccid, and you need to use lube (get the flavored, glycerin free kind).

As almost all cock-rings. Remember but them on balls first, then shaft.

----

As far as piercings go... just remember that your junk will be out of commission for a while if you get a genital piercing. And I would not recommend getting a genital piercing as your first piercing.

Locked profile
Discussion: POLL: Ring-a-ding-ding | Login/Create an Account | 8 comments
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181