forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: She wants to get a little behind

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 12:00 AM

This week... Q: During foreplay and sex, my girlfriend likes to put her finger into my anus. I really don't mind this, though if I try to do the same to her she slaps my hand away and says "exit only" and that it's different for women in that area than it is for men. She's also asked me multiple times if she could use a strap on or dildo on me because she says all men enjoy that sort of thing. I told her no but she said I'm no fun and keeps pressing the issue. I really don't want this to cause problems in our relationship but I can't seem to get through to her on this one. Is there anything else I can do to prevent this from becoming an even bigger issue than it needs to be?
POLL: How can he handle the situation?

4% (117) Remember to take deeeeeep breaths

63% (1526) It's not that different for women than it is for men. Tell he if she lets you -- er -- "scratch" her back, you'll give her yours.

31% (757) Stand your ground, man. Better yet... sit.
2400 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.