forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Threesome Conundrum

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:00 AM

This week... A year and a half ago, a married couple (childless, as are we) about the same age as us moved in across the street. We all became close pretty much instantly, hanging out a lot, having cookouts, etc. The husband has a job that occasionally requires travel and we'll sometimes invite the wife over for dinner when he is away. On one such occasion, something came over us (we'd all had a good bit to drink) and all three of us ended up in bed together. We were very ashamed of what we had done, and we made a pact to never speak of the incident. However, a couple weeks ago, the husband told me ever since he came back from that trip, his wife hasn't been quite as affectionate with him and that something was "missing" in their relationship. He doesn't suspect anything. I am really conflicted as to what I should do. Should I keep my silence and let them work out their differences? Or should I fess up and potentially put our friendship, their marriage and maybe even my own marriage in jeopardy?
POLL: What should he do?

4% (110) 'Fess up to his friend and take the consequences.

23% (545) Dummy up, you dummy. If his wife wants to confess, that's up to her.

3% (75) Let it ride, and hope hubby never takes a surprise red-eye home.

63% (1481) Talk to your friend's wife and share what your friend told you.

4% (110) Move.
2321 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.