forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Getting Blown Off: (7 comments)

POLL: Getting Blown Off

Friday, December 17, 2010 - 12:00 AM

This week... Q.: I'm a white male 47 yrs old I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend who is 54 for 5 yrs. Our sex life was pretty good up until about 6 months ago for no explained reason she is avoiding oral sex all together I haven't pressed her on the issue yet because the rest of our sex life is fine but I want it back, what do you suggest?
POLL: What should he do?

63% (1116) Duh. Talk to your wife, dude.

1% (19) Wait it out. She'll come around.

1% (28) Find a little something on the side.

10% (178) Oral sex is always the first to go. Get used to it.

23% (409) You have a bigger problem. If you've been in a relationship with a girlfriend who is 54 for 5 yrs, she's been lying about her age.
1750 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
Meander
Lover

Aug 2008
Re: Getting Blown Off (Score: 0)
posted Friday, December 17, 2010 - 01:04 AM (#57710)

If you're not going to cheat on her, then you might as well leave. She's not interested any more and it never gets any better.

She will, of course, be shocked when you tell her that it's overs, since she's convinced herself that you're staying, so she doesn't have to do any of that stuff that you like and she hates.

Best of luck.

Locked profile
Amanda
Lover

Oct 2008
posted Friday, December 17, 2010 - 02:22 AM (#57712)

You have no right to complain to strangers before you even talk to your girlfriend about the problem. TALK TO HER! Oral sex is important to you and if you can't discuss that with a woman you've been sleeping with for 5 years, you're too immature for sex. Also, 5 years and she's still just a girlfriend? Is that her decision? Because she's 54 and you're 47... you're way too old to be single. Propose and maybe you'll get your blowjobs back.

Locked profile
NunyaBidness
Lover

Apr 2008
posted Friday, December 17, 2010 - 05:51 AM (#57713)

I have strong sweat unless I'm very recently showered that makes my thighs smell very sour. Smoking or bitter food can make your ejaculate just as bitter and unpalatable. Either of these is possible, and something she might be embarrassed to bring up.

So ask her why she's less interested and see if it's something as simple as more deodorant or eating fresh pineapple.

Or just a social thing, or an interest thing.

I guess I can't read her mind from here. Try a real superhero next time.

Or ask her. There's an idea.

Locked profile
spzeidler
Lover

Jan 2010
posted Monday, December 20, 2010 - 09:15 AM (#57728)

I'd suspect a combination of scrubbing real well, chocolate flavored condoms and telling her you miss it might help. Also asking what she's missing that you used to do.

Locked profile
lwj2
Lover

Feb 2008
Not Getting Blown Off (Score: 0)
posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 07:17 AM (#57733)

You could do something really radical for most men -- ask her.

Locked profile
Archwright
Lover

Oct 2010
posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 10:25 AM (#57736)

Inquire politely about the changes. If you can do it in an even-handed fashion, she'll probably agree. If there's something she wants from you in return, do it.

If she's experiencing some pain or having health related issues (nasal congestion will make BJs impossible), get her to a doctor.

People now-a-days are having healthy sex lives into their 80s (believe it or not). You two are only about half-way through your sex years (or less considering the rate of medical advancements). No reason to let a little thing slow you down.

Locked profile
Archwright
Lover

Oct 2010
posted Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:18 AM (#57794)

Have either of you ever turned down a role-playing session before? If you have, follow the established procedure.

If you have not, here's something that I've learned from personal experience. Nobody likes having their fantasy shot down. The "What!? bomb" is a sure fire way to ruin somebody's arousal. Further demeaning his desire only made the situation worse.

Apologize, or, better yet, surprise him with one day with a naughty school-girl outfit.

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181