forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: More than just friends-with-benefits?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 12:00 AM

This week... Q.: So I am a college student, and I somewhat involved with girl I met after arriving. She insists we are just friends, despite the fact that we "hook up" or sleep together every other night. What I find confusing is that she makes a point of telling me we aren't "together" every time, and encourages me to go after other girls who find me attractive. Despite this, she still does girlfriend type things, cuddles in bed, asks me to walk her places, etc. I enjoy these things, but they make me confused. Do I take her at her word, "she doesn't see us dating seriously", or her girlfriend in waiting actions?
POLL: What should he do?

41% (432) You've got the best of both worlds -- a steady f-buddy to rely on while you're waiting for a serious relationship.

34% (360) She's playing games with you. Get out now.

24% (252) She has commitment issues, but if you hang in there, she'll be ready eventually.
1044 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.