forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: College drop-out needs dating advice: (0 comments)

POLL: College drop-out needs dating advice

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: When I left two years of university for summer holidays, I thought I was going back, and spent 3 months working hard, keeping my head down, assuming I'd be able to go back and hook up with my friends I have at Uni. Turns out I'm not the genius I thought. Another 3 months later and I'm still living in my parents house. I'm 20 and unemployed, but people say I'm a witty guy. I'm not fat, or rude. I just live in a village and like to drink socially, which makes going anywhere to be sociable hard - especially when friends are drinking around me and I have to drive, so I don't. How can I get back in the game and meet people who can see past my material situation, if only for a fling? Other background info - my first and last girlfriend (same person) was at Uni. She vanished back to Germany after 1 and a bit years of a relationship that had been going cold since the summer holidays. (he said, with hindsight) So whilst I'm not shy about talking to girls, I have still no real idea of how to talk TO them (if you get my meaning)
POLL: What should he do?

31% (165) So he dropped-out... big deal. Women want one thing: A man with confidence who will treat them right. The rest is gravy.

34% (179) It's not too late to make it back to university, is it?

33% (173) Aren't there women in that village? Ask one out!
517 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.