forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Kiss & Tell

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I’ve been dating a great guy for six months and he’s very attentive and respectful in bed. But he can’t keep his mouth shut about our bedroom activities. He’s mentioned it in social situations, with my family, with his family and, I have no doubt, with the guys at work. He’s not crude or anything, but he’ll talk about what a nice lovemaking session we had or things we like to do. It embarrasses me! I’ve told him this, but he just laughs it off and says I should be more uninhibited. I’m afraid this will affect our bedroom fun, as I am getting more resentful. What can I do?
POLL: What can a woman do when her boyfriend blabs indiscriminately about their sex life?

66% (1130) Have a polite, but firm chat. If he can't respect that, move on.

8% (145) Start talking about HIS intimate details... along with accurate measurements.

2% (36) The boyfriend is right. She's too touchy.

11% (195) Have a friend mention how uncomfortable it makes THEM to hear the details of this guy's sex life.

11% (190) Do stuff in bed that he would never, ever admit to in public.
1696 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.