forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Torn Between Two Guys

Friday, January 28, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I’m 41 and dating two men. I have a great time with both. The one I have been dating almost five years still lives with his parents. His mom still cooks and washes for him. He works two jobs and drinks a lot. He is the party-er. He loves me but doesn’t want to marry me. He has also kept things from me, like the fact that he was married before. But I love him despite that. The second man is a friend from childhood who I got reacquainted with about a year ago. He is sweet, generous, a great father, cooks for me, takes me to baseball games and is always patient. He tells me I’m beautiful and treats me great. But I’m not in love with him. I’m so confused about what to do. Please help!
POLL: Which guy should she choose?

0% (13) The wild man. Go with the chemistry!

2% (60) The nice guy. He treats you right.

24% (578) ANYBODY but the nice guy. He deserves someone who will appreciate him!

72% (1718) Nobody. The fact that you can't choose between a guy who treats you like crap and a man who treats you like a princess is proof that you shouldn't be in a relationship.
2369 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181