forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Mourning would: (4 comments)

POLL: Mourning would

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: My husband wants to have sex every day. I don’t mind, except he is really good, and when we are done, I am so tired, I need to sleep for a few hours to recover. The problem? He wants to have sex in the morning. I have to work! I am miserable every day because I am so tired. He jumps up like a bunny rabbit and moves on with his day. I have considered switching to the midnight shift to accommodate him, but he does not want me working that shift. What should I do? I’m tired all the time.
POLL: What should she do?

32% (538) Wake up an hour earlier, and then sleep afterwards

35% (592) Split the week -- half mornings and half evenings

3% (62) Sleep on the job

21% (356) Put your foot down: No morning desire!

6% (112) Develop crippling morning breath
1660 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
abb3w
Lover

Jan 2008
Re: POLL: Morning would (Score: 0)
posted Friday, February 04, 2011 - 12:53 AM (#58243)

It might help to start a regular cardio exercise program. Long term health benefits aside, I've also heard the stamina benefits reduce exhaustion after sex. (Triathaletes allegedly make enjoyably challenging bed partners as a result.)

Meanwhile, you might suggest he stick with a gentle "quickie" for mornings until you get your endurance in better shape.

Locked profile
JohnSmallBerries
Lover

Jan 2008
posted Friday, February 04, 2011 - 12:22 PM (#58244)

So... he gets to decide when you have sex, and what shift you work?

You need to put your foot down and tell him he can't have both. If he refuses to let you work the midnight shift, he has to accommodate your preference for when to have sex. And if for some reason he just can't bring himself to have sex in the evenings, he needs to unbend his stiff neck and let you change your work schedule.

But I have to say, it sounds like he's either extremely controlling, or self-centered - or both.

Locked profile
vorlonagent
Lover

Oct 2009
posted Friday, February 04, 2011 - 01:07 PM (#58246)

Hubby may not be controlling. Our Girl could be passive too.

Clearly some accommodation must be made here. Switching off days and nights is one option. I like the exercise suggestion. If Hubby works out...join him.

Consider initiating sex in the night time. Theoretically Our girl could train Hubby's body to be randy when she wants him to be randy.

Locked profile
LittleCrow
Lover

Feb 2011
posted Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 12:09 AM (#58252)

Consider going to bed earlier so you can wake up earlier?

Locked profile
Discussion: POLL: Mourning would | Login/Create an Account | 4 comments
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.