forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: She stopped the affair, but she's keeping the friend

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I recently found out my wife was having an affair with one of her old friends. They had a sexual relationship over a decade ago and, except for a few years when they lost touch, have always been good friends. Less than a year after they reconnected, they started sleeping together. I discovered the affair and she says it's done, but she still wants to be friends with him. I don't think our marriage can work with him in the situation. What should I do?
POLL: What should he do?

39% (462) Have a serious talk with the wife: "It's him or me."

19% (223) Try to convince the wife that this is a bad idea

32% (376) Leave the wife. This ends badly.

3% (36) You're over-reacting. There *were* those three months in 2006 when they weren't having sex.

5% (66) Threesome!
1163 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181