forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Free the cougar?

Friday, February 25, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: Last fall, I met an much older, attractive woman at work. Mind you, she’s in her 60s. Yes, 60s. After our first date, we were intimate and the sparks flew. I assumed we’d be the dark-caramel Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. The sex was great. Although we never went out after that, she spent many evenings at my place. Then our red flags started popping up. Mine were working two part-time gigs and not driving. Hers were that she is still friends with her ex, and that she used her family as an excuse not to go out. She later explained that once in a while she needs her space and cuts everyone off. Another major red flag was that while she was at my place, she’d lie to her family about where she was. Then I friended her niece on Facebook. She was livid, and we got into a semi-heated argument over this and all of our red flags. I saw her once after that and we haven’t been together since January. Is it time to move on? Should the cougar be set free?
POLL: What should this cub do?

3% (58) Hang in there; give it time.

96% (1433) Let her go. she's not a cougar; she's a loon!
1491 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.