forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: I'm with the band. (But who's the band with?)

Friday, June 10, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... Q: I’ve been seeing this guy for a while and am wondering if I should give up on him. The thing is I really like him but he refuses to settle down and I am so ready. I know he cares about me but he’s always out doing his thing. It’s hard for me to know what he’s up to because he plays drums in a band, so he’s always off in some club. I try to go sometimes to watch him play, instead of listening to the music, I find myself watching the other girls in the club and trying to figure which one is his type than me. I know it’s crazy but I can’t stop myself.
POLL: What should she do?

7% (103) Trust your instincts. If you think he's got a wandering eye, chances are he's wandering.

23% (327) Grow up and get a little self-esteem.

67% (938) It's not about self-esteem or wandering eyes. It's about settling down -- which is something that *he* isn't about.

1% (27) Be patient. He'll come around.
1395 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.