forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Sharing is Caring: (10 comments)

POLL: Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:00 AM

FREE Bree DVD + 50% Off A reader writes... Q.: I love my fiance very much. He is a talented, experienced lover, but I have always had fantasies about him sharing me in a MFM threesome... Lately I can't stop fantasizing about us with a close friend of his.

My fiance has previously stated that "watching chicks go at it gets boring after the first 10 minutes" and "three-ways would work better with two guys and a girl", but I don't know if that's just hypothetical or if it's a sign that it's OK to ask.

I'm afraid that he'll be jealous if I suggest his close friend, but I'd need it to be with someone we knew first before we tried it- my fiance was my first, so I'd need someone I trusted too.

Should this whole thing stay as just a fantasy?
POLL: Should this stay a fantasy

43% (333) I'm a man, and I say no!

42% (324) I'm a man, and I say yes!

7% (57) I'm a woman, and I say no!

6% (51) I'm a woman, and I say yes!
765 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
Murgatroyd
Lover

Jan 2008
Re: Sharing is Caring (Score: 0)
posted Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:28 AM (#59458)

Let's see ...

* You're getting married soon -- theoretically a lifetime commitment.

* Your fiance is your first lover, and quite possibly your only lover. Odds are you're pretty young, right?

* You aren't even married yet, but you're already fantasizing about another man making love to you.

* You say your fiance is a talented lover, but you don't really have any standard of comparison, do you? So it might, just might, be possible that your fiance's buddy is an even better lover than your husband-to-be.

* And it's also possible that, no matter what he says before the event, your fiance might become a tiny bit jealous when he faces the reality of another man schtupping the woman he loves, mere inches away from him. Possibly doing a better job than he does.

<sarcasm>Sure! Go for it! What could go wrong?</sarcasm>

Locked profile
akkhima
Lover

Apr 2009
posted Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 01:47 AM (#59459)

I say go for it, ask about a threesome, but maybe ask him to make suggestions about who the other guy could be. If his friend is on the shortlist, then great! But if you both bring up the idea of the threesome AND the guy you want it to be, you leave a lot of room for him to get suspicious.

Locked profile
NunyaBidness
Lover

Apr 2008
Re: Sharing is Caring (Score: 1)
posted Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 04:11 AM (#59460)

Akhima has the right of it. Ask him what type of person he'd consider for this hypothetical threesome. See where the discussion goes. It sounds as if he's already made a hint.

Locked profile
Stevarooni
Lover

Jun 2008
posted Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 07:28 PM (#59466)
In Response to akkhima (#59459):

That's good advice. Definitely talk. Obviously the fiance has talked (at least hypothetically) about threesomes, so the subject isn't totally taboo. But don't say anything about the friend. Of course, my (theoretical) understanding is that threesomes work best with a couple in a very casual relationship and a third who isn't close to either of them, so that when/if things go bad, nobody's really put out. Sounds like a lot to work out, regardless.

Locked profile
CaptainSmokeblower
Lover

Nov 2009
posted Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 10:07 AM (#59471)

If you three were on the Adult Channel this would definitely work. In the real world be prepared for anything from the two boys develop performance anxiety induced flaccidity to a fight over who gets stuck, besides you of course, with your back door in the DP (double penetration) round. Then there's always the chance the best friend has intimidating hardware (or skills) that makes your fiance jealous or you envious. I assume there is a character limit on our posts here so I won't list the other 12 non-optimal outcomes I can imagine.

Of course there is a chance this works out great, except it sounds like neither of you are experienced in three ways so be prepared for, "Well, that certainly was 'interesting,' but we'll never speak of this again, agreed?" In one sense an initial three way is similar to losing your virginity -- and wasn't that the best of times! Everyone who has had a successful three way had to have had their initial experience.

And I just can't resist the pun, but let us know how this comes off.

Locked profile
baquiano
Lover

Jun 2011
posted Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 11:43 PM (#59475)

If you're fantasizing now about a threesome it would be hard to think that you'll stop doing it in 5-10 years. Please note that you're practically betting your relationship and that most men would really have a hard time coping with somebody "helping out".

On the other hand, if a) your fiance agrees b) the act itself is not a disaster and c) you end up with your fiance after all, then consider yourself one of the luckiest persons around. I've tried to convince my wife many times to do a FMF and it's never worked out.

Locked profile
TenTonGun
Lover

Jun 2011
ASK HIM (Score: 0)
posted Friday, June 24, 2011 - 09:09 AM (#59481)

Men don't hypothesize when it comes to our fantasies. We say we do, but in fact we're only testing the waters. If we bring it up, chances are, we've masturbated to it at least once.

But be careful. It may turn out that the MM part of the MFM thing leaves the F as the third wheel. Are you prepared for that?

Locked profile
rhahael
Lover

Jun 2011
posted Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 11:43 PM (#59494)

Let me clear it a little. YOU want to fulfil a threesome fantasy with two man and want it to be with a man YOU choose, furthermore his friend.

Stop this Bullshit! Be honest and tell us straight that you want advice on how to convince your boyfriend to give you permission to cheat on him!

Locked profile
rorirose
Lover

Jan 2011
posted Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 07:17 PM (#59506)
In Response to rhahael (#59494):

Have you considered that he may feel that you're making eyes at his best friend, as well, and he's only saying this to worm out what you're thinking? As you've pointed out, he's been your only lover and while the sex may be great, you're also experiencing the "Grass is greener" syndrome. Except that you're fantasizing about not only your fiance, but his best friend at the same time.

It may be that he's getting hints from you as well, and that he's only saying the FMF bores him because of how he feels you may feel about it.

Step back and think about it from your side. What if he was considering a threesome with you and your best friend? How would you handle him with her? How would you handle what happened afterwards? Could you face your friend, knowing how intimate they've been? Could you handle wondering if perhaps he enjoyed it more with her and they continued a relationship outside of yours?

You're free to chase after the idea and ask questions (though I'd suggest doing so very lightly). But very rarely does this sort of situation turn out well and you're likely throwing your relationship on the line for a one-time disaster.

Locked profile
reynoldsrap
Lover

Apr 2008
posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 01:36 PM (#59643)
In Response to rorirose (#59506):

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to say that if the man is bringing it up on his own accord, then maybe he wants to try it out. I have this fantasy as well, and I have indulged in it a handful of times, much to the satisfaction of my fiance. Then again, I'm perfectly comfortable with myself, and I know that emotionally, our relationship is very stable.

You should tell him the idea sounds intriguing, but that you wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable. Let him come up with the specifics. Be interested, and if he asks for input as to who the third partner is, play it safe and say "I've never thought about it like that," then a little bit later, make the suggestion.

Personally, I was never threatened by having another man in the room. I found it an enjoyable and pleasurable experience, and so did the other two involved.

Locked profile
Discussion: POLL: Sharing is Caring | Login/Create an Account | 10 comments
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.