forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Does She Like Me?

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes... I'm in my mid 20's and haven't had a relationship where I had such a strong connection with a woman. She says how special I am to her and how much she likes me. However, many times she is too busy to go out or she'll cancel (I don't know how many of her excuses are legitimate). We talk throughout the day at work on instant messenger (work IM) and we have gone out about 5 times after we met about 6 weeks ago. We also meet for lunch once or twice a week. I'm wondering if she really likes me, because it seems like so many other things take priority. She said we are exclusive but doesn't want to label us boyfriend/girlfriend yet. Am I being too hasty? She has also been hurt pretty bad by a past relationship and I'm wondering if she's afraid to start committing to another serious relationship. Is she taking advantage of me, or does she like me but is afraid to commit? What do you think?
POLL: It sounds like this woman...

30% (397) ...has a fear of commitment

14% (192) ...likes you

37% (499) ...is pretty typical

17% (231) ...is trying to tell you something.
1319 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.