forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Cheating in Plain Sight?

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 12:00 AM

>Q: I’ve been in a relationship with a great girl for almost two years. About six months ago, during an evening involving drinking, we ended up in a three-way with an unhappily married friend of hers. It’s been wild, the girls are both into me, not each other, sexually. They both like to please and be pleased. We’ve continued to get together until jealousy reared its ugly head. While I haven’t been with our friend outside of the three of us, my girlfriend has accused me of cheating. Any suggestions on how to keep the peace (and the fun)?

POLL: How does he keep the piece (and the peace)?

46% (941) You don't. You had a threeway and now it's over. Count your blessings.

50% (1031) Start with the talking, and lots of it. It's your only chance. Establish ground rules for the next time -- and stick to them.

2% (59) Who needs her? You've got a spare. And she's into some pretty wild stuff!
2031 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.