forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Hot (meal) for teacher?

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 12:00 AM

Q: I am a 45 year old woman. I recently went back to school to start a new career. One of my professors is a wonderful young man. I usually show up in his class a half hour early to read over the material he is presenting that day.He is usually there at that time and we have had many personal conversations. I am anxious about all my grades. I told him I that and he started emailing me my grades withing 3 hours of taking the test. He never sends anything personal. My husband seems to think this man has a crush on me. What I feel for this man is maternal not romantic. I want to hook him up with my daughter. I know he is new to the area an has few friends. I would like to invite him to Thanksgiving dinner. My problem is I don't want to create a problem. The semester does not end until December. I hate the idea of him eating alone on Thanksgiving but think I should not do something like this until after the semester ends. What do you think?

POLL: What should she do?

61% (951) Stop meddling -- with your teacher and with your daughter

15% (235) I think the husband is right. But I think it's the woman who's hot for teacher

23% (360) Invite the prof over. You might get extra credit.
1546 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.