forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Hot (meal) for teacher?

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 12:00 AM

Q: I am a 45 year old woman. I recently went back to school to start a new career. One of my professors is a wonderful young man. I usually show up in his class a half hour early to read over the material he is presenting that day.He is usually there at that time and we have had many personal conversations. I am anxious about all my grades. I told him I that and he started emailing me my grades withing 3 hours of taking the test. He never sends anything personal. My husband seems to think this man has a crush on me. What I feel for this man is maternal not romantic. I want to hook him up with my daughter. I know he is new to the area an has few friends. I would like to invite him to Thanksgiving dinner. My problem is I don't want to create a problem. The semester does not end until December. I hate the idea of him eating alone on Thanksgiving but think I should not do something like this until after the semester ends. What do you think?

POLL: What should she do?

61% (951) Stop meddling -- with your teacher and with your daughter

15% (235) I think the husband is right. But I think it's the woman who's hot for teacher

23% (360) Invite the prof over. You might get extra credit.
1546 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181