forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: When WOW turns into WoW

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 12:00 AM

Q: I’m happily married and love my husband but lately he feels more like a roommate than a lover. He never was the go-getter type, but now he’s seems to have all interest in sex. He spends a lot of time playing videogames like World of Warcraft while I take care of our three kids. I also work outside the home. I’m very frustrated. Help.
POLL: What should she do?

15% (316) She should get more aggressive... wear sexy outfits and initiate sex more often.

46% (928) She should talk to her husband about her feelings.

10% (216) Learn to play WoW

27% (541) They both need to get away and re-kindle
2001 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s1_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181