forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Turning 40 clearly was her problem

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:00 AM

Q: I am a divorced mother in her 40s. After I turned 40, I realized that I had become completely invisible to members of the opposite sex. It was a very odd feeling. They could look right through me and see things behind me. When I was in my 20s I had no shortage of suitors. But now that I am single again, at this age, what are my chances of finding anyone besides leftover losers?
POLL: What are her chances of finding love after 40?

6% (127) Did you hear something?

76% (1471) Your chances are still good. You might be trying to catch the glances of the wrong guys, though.

6% (124) You're right. Your left with the leftover losers.

10% (194) I swear I heard something...
1916 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181