forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Passing fancy... or a fancy pass?

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 07:50 AM

Q.: I've been friends with Marie for several years. A few weeks ago, several couples went on a camping trip. As we were cleaning up from dinner one evening, Marie's husband said he was going for a short hike and asked if anybody wanted to join him. Thinking nothing of it, I accepted his invitation. Once we were pretty far removed from the others, he cornered me against some trees and told me how attractive I am, and how nobody would ever have to know. It was horrifying. I fumbled through an excuse to head back to camp, and stayed glued to my husband for the rest of the weekend. I haven't told anybody. Should I tell me best friend that her husband made a pass at me?

Do you have a question for CD? Send it in!
POLL: Her friend's husband made a pass at her. Should she tell her friend about her husband's attempted infidelity?

73% (1396) Absolutely! She needs to know about this!

15% (288) Maybe. If she finds out that the husband has made passes at other women, too.

2% (47) Nah. Nothing happened. Nothing to report.

9% (179) Only if she wants to lose that friend.
1910 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.