forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Size matters: (4 comments)

POLL: Size matters

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes...

Q.: Don't get me wrong, I love my girlfriend, and her being over a head and a half taller than me doesn't embarrass me in any way like I know it would other guys. Hell, I always say she's perfect height for hugging because my face plants right into her chest!

However, there is a small mechanical problem. Sex can be really uncomfortable for us because of my height, I really want to be able to kiss her during, but I ... can't even reach.

The things I can do to her are kinda limited by my height and i'm worried i'm not pleasing her like I could.

Any tips on how to make up for my "size?"

POLL: What should he do?

7% (79) Short of growing taller, there's really not much he can do

11% (128) Have a seat. Have her sit in a chair and go from there.

7% (78) Pillow talk. Roll up a pillow and place it under the small of her back.

71% (793) Get a copy of the kama sutra and have fun finding the right one for you

2% (29) Stilts.
1107 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
Sanityfaerie
Lover

Jan 2011
Re: Size matters (Score: 0)
posted Friday, December 28, 2012 - 03:29 AM (#62619)

You have two hands, a mouth, and (apparently) a functioning set of genitalia. If you aren't "pleasing her like you could", then it's a failure of creativity or attitude rather than one of height - and both of those can be fixed. More likely, you're doing better than you think. After all, if she'd wanted a taller man, she could have gone for one. As far as sex being uncomfortable, I'd suggest trying different positions. Maybe experiment with her riding you, rather than vice versa. There are all sorts of possibilities, really. As far as kissing her "during"... Well, it's true. If you're that much shorter than her, it may not be possible for you to kiss her on the lips while penetrating her - or at least not without her bending in awkward and potentially uncomfortable ways. That's a sadness. Deal with it, move on, and make up for it by kissing her on the lips before and after, and then kissing her on the parts of the body that you can reach during. There are also things that you can do that are at least reasonably close. If you want to kiss her while you orgasm, ask her to give you a hand job so you can. If you want to give ehr the experience fo being kissed while she's being penetrated, it's worth noting that there's a kind of strap-on that goes on the upper leg, designed for lesbians. It's possible that the geometries on that might work better (or just let her have her favorite dildo in and kiss her while you bump it with your knee)

Locked profile
CaptainSmokeblower
Lover

Nov 2009
posted Friday, December 28, 2012 - 08:46 AM (#62621)

While you can't stretch she can bend. With her on top, "cowgirl up" I believe it's called, she can bend down to kiss you and for you to kiss her. With you on top kiss her breasts. Kiss her when you change positions. Even spend more time kissing before the two of you align your genitalia. This is difficult?

Locked profile
JohnSmallBerries
Lover

Jan 2008
posted Friday, December 28, 2012 - 12:14 PM (#62623)

CaptainSmokeblower has it right. You can't stretch your spine several inches to reach her mouth, so she's going to have to come to you.

Of course, you're going to have to communicate to her your desire to kiss during the act. You don't say how long you've been dating, but if she hasn't realized yet that you're interested in that, then it's clear that waiting for her to read your mind isn't going to work.

(And if you have told her what you'd like, and she still won't do it, well, that's a different problem entirely.)

Locked profile
Dr_Awesome
Lover

Aug 2010
posted Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 06:24 PM (#62624)

Grow a longer more flexible penis. Problem solved.

Locked profile
Discussion: POLL: Size matters | Login/Create an Account | 4 comments
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.