forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: Don't peek

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 09:15 AM

Take 50% OFF One Item, 3 Free DVD's, Free Shipping & a Free Mystery Gift NOW! A reader writes...

Q.: My feminist wife has recently requested that I do not look at her naked, as it makes her uncomfortable. But she gets upset with me when I apologize for accidentally seeing her unclothed, saying that it's not a problem.

We sleep separately as she is a light sleeper and I am an incurable snorer, but are in a loving relationship and have a child.

I crave intimacy, and she says she does too, but there is always some reason it doesn't happen.

I don't see a way way out of this catch-22 situation. How can I broach the subject without looking like just another [dumb] male?
POLL: How can he talk about this with his wife?

56% (1005) He can't. They both need a third party -- like a therapist -- to wade through this mess.

0% (10) Give it time.

16% (299) No sex? Separate rooms? He's hardly married. Get a divorce!

1% (28) Blindfold himself in the bedroom.

24% (441) Maybe if he stopped thinking about this person as his "feminist wife" and started thinking about her as "his wife," that'd be a good first step.
1783 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.