forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: The sex is crazy, but so is she...: (7 comments)

POLL: The sex is crazy, but so is she...

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 03:55 AM

A reader writes... Q.: My girlfriend is crazy. Not traditional paranoid possesive girlfriend crazy, she's actually pretty liberal with possessivness. She's genuinly psychologically unhinged crazy. She has a ridiculous assortment of weapons, plans to kill her neighbors (she claims she'll never act on them though) failed an army psych test, and once set a table on fire out of boredom. But here's the thing that craziness translates insanely well in the bedroom. I mean... it's like she took special classes in that sorta thing or something. So here's my question, I fear for my sanity, but the sex is insane, what should I do?
POLL: What should he do?

36% (676) This ends badly. Get out.

48% (884) If you love her, encourage her to get qualified help. And stand by her to help her along the way.

12% (236) She sounds like a blast. Enjoy the wild ride!

2% (45) Finding a woman who is good in bed is the most important thing: Find a way to make it work.
1841 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
broklynite
Lover

Jan 2013
Re: POLL: The sex is crazy, but so is she... (Score: 0)
posted Friday, February 01, 2013 - 09:34 AM (#62724)

The way you make it sound, your relationship breaks down into 1. She's nuts. 2. She's amazing in bed. Nothing about how well you get along, how much you care for each other, anything like that. Sounds like you're freaked out, maybe even a little scared. You don't sound like you're particularly happy in the relationship, and that the only thing you're getting out of it is sex.

Well, are you in it for long-term? Where do you want the relationship to go? Where does she want it to go? Are you little more than buddies who also screw, or are you a genuine pair? The way you make it sound, you want to screw her, then get out and have nothing to do with her. If she's fine with that (which I doubt, since few people are) then more power to you. Otherwise, you're using her. And if you are using her, then apparently her paranoia is at least partially justified- because here you are sneaking behind her back and talking about her while you have no interest in anything about her but her body.

People have sex all the time, bless 'em. But if you think you are in anything approaching an emotional relationship, it behooves you to treat your girlfriend with the same level of respect and dignity that you would wish. And part of that is honesty with both her and yourself. This does not mean being a nasty idiot. If you decide to break it off, you do it in as gentle a manner as possible. But unless you are in a clearly defined purely physical relationship, then sex as the only reason to stay together is a terrible basis for a relationship.

Locked profile
Fahrenheit
Lover

Feb 2013
posted Friday, February 01, 2013 - 11:40 AM (#62726)

Breaking it off with a crazy pyromaniac with lots of weapons and detailed plans to kill her neighbors?

What could possibly go wrong?

Get her help. Failing that, move to a different city and change your name.

Locked profile
eoraptor
Lover

Apr 2011
posted Friday, February 01, 2013 - 12:05 PM (#62727)

Crazies are always the best lays... but buddy this is a brand of crazy you can't fix, and what WILL fix it will cause her to cease to be the woman you know. Major pharmaceutical intervention plus behavioral modification to control those impulses.

Get out know and just let the pyromaniachal memories keep you warm at night.

Locked profile
tweell
Lover

Mar 2012
posted Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 12:00 AM (#62729)

Crazy is often crazy hot, but the end is not worth it. The longer you stick around, the more dangerous the breakup will be.

Run fast, run far.

Locked profile
CaptainSmokeblower
Lover

Nov 2009
posted Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 11:44 AM (#62730)

I've heard that a man's erection and subsequent orgasm during strangulation (him being strangled) is the most intense.
If your girl friend knows this you may get to experience it, too bad you won't be alive to tell us about the experience.
Of course if you're crazy too you'll stick with the relationship so the rest of us should thank you for keeping us safe.

Locked profile
Veldan
Lover

Mar 2009
posted Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 07:28 PM (#62733)

I can speak from very personal experience here... Get out!

I was massively in love with my crazy girl for many years (nearly 10 all in all). We got along well and agreed on most things. She was diagnosed as bipolar borderline and was crazier than a cut snake.
Also, so amazing in the sack that it was like giving up an addictive substance to let go!

I stuck out the therapy, medication and treatments as best I could for years.
There is no guarantee of a cure or even an easing of symptoms.

This ends badly! Get out!

Locked profile
pissekatt
Lover

Sep 2010
posted Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 02:39 PM (#62739)

I dare anyone who's been with someone this crazy, who didn't chose the "Get out" alternative to speak up.

I've been there mate, ended up more or less ruining my life for years due to severe trust issues and general depression.

Get the hell out before it's too late.

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.