forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

POLL: The sex is crazy, but so is she...

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 03:55 AM

A reader writes... Q.: My girlfriend is crazy. Not traditional paranoid possesive girlfriend crazy, she's actually pretty liberal with possessivness. She's genuinly psychologically unhinged crazy. She has a ridiculous assortment of weapons, plans to kill her neighbors (she claims she'll never act on them though) failed an army psych test, and once set a table on fire out of boredom. But here's the thing that craziness translates insanely well in the bedroom. I mean... it's like she took special classes in that sorta thing or something. So here's my question, I fear for my sanity, but the sex is insane, what should I do?
POLL: What should he do?

36% (676) This ends badly. Get out.

48% (884) If you love her, encourage her to get qualified help. And stand by her to help her along the way.

12% (236) She sounds like a blast. Enjoy the wild ride!

2% (45) Finding a woman who is good in bed is the most important thing: Find a way to make it work.
1841 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.