forums

welcome! please login or register.

Original Comment:

tomxp411
Lover

Mar 2012
Re: What is he thinking?! (Score: 0)
posted Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:55 AM (#62799)

I am wondering where the problem is.

Do his moral views cause problems between you? If not, I don't see a problem. Just "he thinks this" is not a good answer. If he actually does things that cause conflict, then you have to consider your position

As to the sex: he is apparently doing what is necessary to please you. A huge part of a relationship is people actually putting the other person first and making an effort to meet their needs. This may be the single most important part of a relationship, in fact.

Even if he doesn't take pleasure from sex himself, if sounds like he takes pleasure from making you happy. Be happy that you have a partner who's not demanding in bed, and go with it.

A lot of people would love to be in your position - having a partner who tries and works to make you happy is a huge thing. A lot of us never get that.

So the thing to ask yourself is where you see the two of you 30 years from now. If you think he will be the committed partner you need, and if you love him, then you may be right where you're supposed to be.

(I also don't see a contradiction between being nonviolent and endorsing the death penalty. Violence and deliberate killing are two separate acts. They are often related, but still not the same thing.)

Locked profile

This discussion has been locked. Feel free to start a new one to share your wisdom with us.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.

Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.