forums

welcome! please login or register.

POLL RESULTS: Big problems: (3 comments)

POLL: Big problems

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 12:00 AM

A reader writes...

I am in quite a pickle in relation to my sex life. I have this girlfriend, that I love, and she is twice my weight, at 300 pounds. I find this quite attractive, in my own opinion. The problem is the sex. For some reason, I keep having trouble getting it in. What should I do?
POLL: What should he do?

26% (420) You can do a lot more than that in bed... do some experimenting.

63% (1006) You need to explore other positions.

3% (57) Find a smaller girlfriend

6% (97) Convince your sweetie to lose just a few pounds
1580 people have voted in this poll. (This poll is not active.)
Murgatroyd
Lover

Jan 2008
Re: Big problems (Score: 0)
posted Friday, March 22, 2013 - 04:41 AM (#62858)

What should I do?

Why don't you ask her? I'm sure she's noticed the problem.

Locked profile
Nylter
Lover

Jul 2009
Re: Big problems (Score: 0)
posted Friday, March 22, 2013 - 11:26 AM (#62859)

Get a hold of the Kama Sutra, the translation by Alain DaniƩlou. In there, you'll find all sorts of advice about, well, just about everything, but pay specific attention to the positions. And all the other stuff, well... *grin* It may just help, too.

Locked profile
otto
Lover

Apr 2013
Solution (Score: 0)
posted Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 02:39 AM (#62879)

I will assume that the problem is her size relative to you and her strong muscletone. First, stay away from a soft bed - use extra firm or the floor. Missionary is the probably best with her legs 90+ degrees up, knees bent, and pushed out. She will be positioned to make it easiest for you to enter. Another good position is missionary with her butt inched all the way up to the corner of the bed with legs up. You meanwhile are flatfooted on the floor - you grab her by the knees and you are in control.

Locked profile
Discussion: POLL: Big problems | Login/Create an Account | 3 comments
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

(C) 2005 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.